Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Life must go on? On to where babe..

Life must go on!

We always heard people says like this whenever they're feeling down. Ops! But I am not feeling down now?! Err.. because of the bunch of assignments need to be done does not mean I have to feel down. Am I right? Okay I'm lying here..

Assignment. It means that we need to understand on what has been requested by lecturers, make some research regarding the topic, consult and consult again and again with lecturer for a better approach, and proceed of doing it plus presenting the progress until we meet the final point. Okay this is too ambitious and I don't think my lecturers willing to help me to that extent. Come on, lecturers got so many other jobs to do. I know la because I am a part of them. This is so trueeee..

The list of assignments that need to be done by subjects as follows:

1) Dissertation - Submit a full thesis + Viva.
    -> Sounds easy but this subject  required you to submit 80 pages of research paper or equal to 25 pages of literature reviews. I like to mention about literature review because to me that part is the most hardest point for students to do. But please trust me, this is the easiest part actually.

2) Graduate Seminar
   i) Weekly assignment ( Synthesis )
  ii) Weekly assignment of Timeline
 iii) Journal Review - 4 pages
iv) Concept Paper I - Crisis Communication
v) Concept Paper II - Choose other topic/approach from the list
vi) Conference / Presentation

3) Communication Technology
i) Journal Review
ii) Concept Paper
iii) Group Assignment - Case Study

4) Media Law
i) Individual Assignment
ii) Group Assignment

5) Telecommunication
i) Case Study
ii) Presentation

6) International Relations
i) Charlie Hebdo
ii) Altantuya Case Review
iii) International Effort - Concept Paper with a case study

All these assignments are on going works.

Okay that's all. Should I feeling down now?? Please answer. 

No comments:

Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik M41 - 2018

Tujuan penulisan ini dibuat adalah untuk berkongsi perkara yang patut anda semua tahu untuk berjaya menjawat jawatan Kadet PTD M41 STAGE...