Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sabbatical

Tuesday : 13-Oct-2015

It has been about two weeks I left City University College. Oh actually this is just for temporarily as I took sabbatical. I need to complete my master degree as soon as possible. That's all.

Life as a student is the best definition of happiness,freedom,peacefulness,perfection, and any synonymous meaning of it. I don't know why but this is what I need. Even though I won't have that stable financial to survive but yet this what I need for now.

Freedom without borders, you are only need to attend class, learning something new, learn a bunch of theories and terminologies, fuhh!! Apparently I am so master now. Don't ever fooling me, kids!

Btw, this semester will be my last battle, Insya Allah, I am going to complete what has been started since September 2014. One and half year working and studying is not an easy deal as you think, definitely. The time is very constraint, the road congested everyday, spending most of the time teaching(working),studying,doing assignments and spend only about 4 hours daily to sleep! Except weekend and semester breaks. Well, it is really stressed me out. I feel depressed, stressful, tension, messy,miserable,unmanageable,uncompleted etc, everyday. Everything is negative, well you know. Even though my pointer is not that bad, but tbh I don't know what I have learnt thru out of semesters. All is lost. Okay exaggerate.

I am so happy today because I know what I have learnt and what should I learn.I do hope, sabbatical is the right decision for now. Dear Allah, please ease my way, as it won't be that easier if you aren't will. 

The bad consequences of taking sabbatical is there no more salary out of corner for you. No money no talk, definitely. Even though it's sabbatical( study leave ) but for my condition it is unpaid. I'm not entitled, perhaps. Plus with the current economic downfall, every company has to struggle in ensure they stay breathing. If profit sounds like too ambitious, at least the company affords to cover the overhead cost. At least. Right and tight management process must be imposed, even though sometimes its super duper ridiculous. I don't want to talk more about my company because this entry is about me, not them. 

Btw, from the bottom of my heart and my deepest inquisition, I would like to thank a lot for giving me this opportunity to complete studies. I do believe after this I am more than value. Don't forget to raise my salary up...!! ;)

Okay then, tomorrow I have midterm test. Some revisions needed. Even though I know the questions will be so general and understand the concept well is the key, yet still I need to study again and.again because I am not genius dude! So study hard and smart is the only way for success.







No comments:

Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik M41 - 2018

Tujuan penulisan ini dibuat adalah untuk berkongsi perkara yang patut anda semua tahu untuk berjaya menjawat jawatan Kadet PTD M41 STAGE...